We’d like to inform you that a maintenance release for the Suite UI library is out, so you can update to the most stable version.
What’s fixed in dhtmlxSuite 5.0.1:
- [Grid] Incorrect target during complex drag-n-drop (fixed)
- [Grid] Sizing of deep nested subgrids (fixed)
- [Grid] Filtering tree column type (fixed)
- [Grid] Problem with the comma in the header title (fixed)
- [Combo] Checkbox rendering for multicolumn mode (fixed)
- [Message] Compatibility with SkinBuilder (fixed)
- [Tabbar] Tab width detect for terrace and material skins (fixed)
- [Form] addItem() to empty form (fixed)
- [Form] Disabled combo in material skin (fixed)
- [Editor] Skin detection when inited as form item (fixed)
If you have an active support subscription, you can download the updated version in your cabinet. These fixes will appear in Standard Edition in future minor update.