Updated type definitions are already available at @types/dhtmlxgantt (https://www.npmjs.com/package/@types/dhtmlxgantt).
This release brings them up to date with dhtmlxGantt v6.0 API.
The list of 6.0.2 fixes:
- (fixed) ReferenceError: getResourceAssignments is not defined when importing Gantt into Vue.js project
- (fixed) Script error on deleting task after assigning resource to it via resource form
- (fixed) JS error in resource diagram after second initialization of Gantt
- (fixed) Script error on toggle timeline visibility when marker extension is used
- (fixed) Page freeze on gantt.parse if tasks tree contains cyclic references, script error is thrown instead
V6.0.2 is available for PRO customers in their Client Area. We’ll also send a notification about the release via email.
New to dhtmlxGantt? Get a 30-day free trial of the latest major version 6.0.