- We want to include your DHTMLX component in our product and then sell it to our customer. If we buy Commercial/Enterprise license of your product, can we do it?
- Do we need to renew the license (annually/monthly)?
- We want to use DHTMLX component for both web and mobile app. Which license do I need to purchase?
- We've just purchased Commercial license. Our confirmation email indicated that we would only receive support for the first 30 days. We would prefer 5 support requests during the year (instead of unlimited for 30 days).
- How do we get the upgrades/updates that are included in our support subscription?
- Is dhtmlxScheduler/dhtmlxVault/dhtmlxGantt included in the dhtmlxSuite library?
Purchase Process F.A.Q.
- What are the possible payment methods?
- Can we pay through company's purchase orders rather than the online payment method?
- How do we get the product (delivery method)?
- The one who will pay for the purchase is different with the one who will use the product. Which name should I put in the "First name" and "Last name" in the form?
According to the terms of both Commercial and Enterprise licenses, you are allowed to distribute the DHTMLX components as a part of your product (if it is not a competitor to our component/library). The only restrictions are:
- You are not allowed to distribute the components standalone or within any kind of web framework/toolkit that allows your customers to reuse the DHTMLX source code for building their own applications.
- You are not allowed to distribute the components' sources (js file with comments stored in the 'sources' folder). You should include the compressed files from the 'codebase' folder in your product.
- You have to keep text in js files which mentions our company as an owner of the copyrights.
No, the license is perpetual for the version you get and all updates available during support/upgrade period.
You can renew the support subscription for the product, but it's optional.
If it's the same application with the same codebase, then the Commercial license is enough.
If there are two different applications with different codebase you need to purchase Enterprise license or two Commercial licenses.
We've just purchased Commercial license. Our confirmation email indicated that we would only receive support for the first 30 days. We would prefer 5 support requests during the year (instead of unlimited for 30 days).
If the number of submitted tickets during 30 days is less than 5, then you can submit the rest of the tickets during the year. In case if you have any problems with login, please contact us.
You will receive an email with the download link when the new version is released. The download link is sent to the email address that you provided in the payment registration form. Please make sure that our emails do not get filtered by your spam-filters.
You can select the payment method from the list of them in the "Payment method" field. Among them you can find credit/debit card, PayPal, WebMoney, wire (bank) transfer, Yandex.Money, phone/fax order, purchase order, cash.
Yes. For this, fill out the form on the order page of the product, choose "Purchase Order" in the field "Payment method", click "Submit Order" and you will receive the further instructions.
When you pay for the purchase and your payment is confirmed you receive a download link to the product. This link is sent to the email address provided in the payment registration form.
It doesn't matter what name is put in the form.
The license is registered to the company, not to the one user/developer.
The email address that is entered in the form will be used as a contact email for the license and as a default email to login to the support system. The contact address is also used for sending updates and notifications and it can be changed. As for the login to the support system, after the purchase we can create an additional user so another person can login with his/her email address to the online support system and submit tickets. If you want to change the contact email address or add an additional user to the support system, please send us an email.