What’s new in dhtmlxGantt 6.1.2
March 26, 2019
- (Added) A method for getting the active cell – keyboard navigation
- (Fixed) Incorrect work of the resource panel after creating a new datastore to overwrite the previous one
- (Fixed) Incorrect values of query parameters in the POST mode of dataProcessor
- (Fixed) An incorrect result of gantt.getClosestWorkTime when called without specifying a direction
- (Fixed) Issue when the English locale couldn’t override the previously added locale
- (Fixed) Script error with gantt.undo and indent actions in the grid
- (Fixed) SalesForce compatibility: new resize listener was broken in SF, fallback is added
What’s new in dhtmlxSpreadsheet 3.1.2
March 25, 2019
- (Fixed) Issues with text styles in Excel export
- (Fixed) An issue with underlining right-aligned text
Current clients are invited to download the latest versions of their components in the Client’s Area.
We’ll be eager to hear your feedback and ideas on the future updates in the comments below!