While preparing for this release, we have improved the documentation, which helps you to get started with DHTMLX Touch faster and use the full potential of the framework.
New Component – Unitlist
DHTMLX Touch 1.2 introduces a new Unitlist component that shows a list of items organized by groups (for example, in alphabetical order). You can define the structure and layout of elements inside each item in the list by a custom template.
Charts: Updated Design and New Types
The new release also includes the updated HTML5 charting library that was previously introduced in DHTMLX 3.5. The charts have new polished design and support new chart types: donut, scatter, and radar charts.
Fixes and Improvements
The other enhancements and fixes include:
- Updated visual designer tool: new Unitlist component, new charts, and the ability to share and save your design
- Auto-complete for IDEs: Microsoft Visual Studio, PHPStorm, WebStorm, NetBeans, Aptana Studio, Eclipse, and others
- Multiple fixes in form validation logic
- Better memory management: automatic destructors clean up the memory, which helps to prevent memory leaks if the app has a complicated inheritance structure
- Better support of full-screen mode
- Multiple fixes related to performance and usability
You can download the latest update from the DHTMLX Touch page. If you have any questions, feedback or ideas for future releases, please post them in comments. We appreciate your feedback!