We’re glad to introduce a video tutorial describing how to initialize dhtmlxGantt with Node.js. In this video, we’ll show you how to easily:
- connect it to the Node.js backend
- populate the Gantt chart with data
- and send user changes back to the backend where you can save them to your data storage
This video doesn’t show the code that would save the user changes made to Gantt on the backend. However, you can find detailed instructions on how to do that in a complete tutorial on Node.js integration using MySQL from our blog.
In order to create a basic Gantt chart on your own, follow these steps:
- Download dhtmlxGantt free trial version
- Consult a demo on GitHub
- Get acquianted with the integration guide in our documentation
Hope it will come in useful for you! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments’ section below.
Stay tuned for the upcoming video tutorials – Gantt with PHP Laravel is on its way!