DHTMLX Touch was deprecated.
If you use DHTMLX Touch framework to build web apps for mobile devices, we have one more handy development tool for you – UI Inspector for DHTMLX Touch. UI Inspector is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to see the hierarchy of DHTMLX Touch components placed on a web page. It provides a simple and user-friendly interface to browse the code and see the details for each UI element: properties, attached events, and data records loaded into the component.
With the UI Inspector tool, you can easily find the following information:
- what DHTMLX Touch components are included on page
- the hierarchy of components
- data records loaded into UI components
- properties of each UI element
- related article in the documentation for standard components
The tool is really simple but it can be a great help when it comes to bug tracking and finding weak places in your application code. ou find it useful :)