Welcome to the first maintenance release of the year. We are excited to continue helping development teams from all over the world in achieving new coding objectives with DHTMLX. In addition to the DHTMLX Suite 7.3 delivered earlier this month, our development team also prepared new patch versions of the Gantt and RichText Editor components.
DHTMLX Gantt 7.1.9
7.1.9 (January 10, 2022)
- The issue with the alignment of subtasks after dragging a project in the “year” scale and switching between scales dynamically (Fixed)
- The issue which caused the duration of the project to change after dragging the project with subtasks in the “month” scale (Fixed)
- The issue with Auto Scheduling that caused the constraint type to be changed from “ASAP” to “SNET” after changing the duration of the task (Fixed)
- The incorrect work of backward scheduling after changing the start and end dates via inline editors when schedule_from_end is enabled (Fixed)
- Now it is possible to open the lightbox for read-only tasks in the read-only mode (Done)
- Now it is impossible to edit read-only tasks via the lightbox (Done)
- The issue with the lightbox which caused it not to open for editable tasks in the read-only mode (appeared in v6.3.1) (Fixed)
- The issue with resizing columns in the grid after hiding the timeline via show_chart (Fixed)
- The issue with Auto Scheduling which couldn’t be canceled after changing values of project_start and project_end (Fixed)
- The issue which caused the Gantt to assign constraints to the tasks with disabled auto-scheduling (Fixed)
- The issue with defining a year range by the lightbox when the range of dates of tasks is more than 10 years and a range for the year selector isn’t specified (Fixed)
- The script error that was thrown after loading Gantt if a horizontal scrollbar was attached to 3 or more vertical views (Fixed)
- The incorrect work of the onBeforeTaskAutoSchedule event after setting the ASAP constraint for the task without links when the strict mode is enabled (Fixed)
- The error occurred when running minified versions of Gantt in Next.js projects (Fixed)
- The issue which caused the width of Gantt to be changed after initializing the Gantt instance inside an empty container (Fixed)
DHTMLX RichText Editor 1.1.4
1.1.4 (January 17, 2022)
- Links to documentation in the RichText samples (Fixed)
Download the latest versions of our libraries and test them free of charge for 30 days:
Current clients may find the updated packages in their Client’s Area.
Stay tuned for new packages of maintenance releases in 2022!