Welcome to a new set of maintenance releases for DHTMLX products. This time, our developers prepared fixes and improvements for the Gantt, Suite, and Pivot components. Check out the details below.
7.1.3 (May 25, 2021)
- The script error is thrown on gantt.moveTask call when some tasks are hidden via the onBeforeTaskDisplay event (Fixed)
- The issue with the speed of the scroll in the latest Firefox browser (Fixed)
- Performance improvement for calculations of working time (Updated)
Suite 7.1.6 – 7.1.7
7.1.6 (May 5, 2021)
- DataView, List: the issue with removing of items (Fixed)
- Grid: the issue that caused filtering to reset after the data are reloaded (Fixed)
- Grid: the issue with dynamic showing of a hidden column when the “autoWidth” configuration property of Grid is enabled (Fixed)
- Grid: the issue with number formatting (Fixed)
- TreeGrid: the issue with adding of nested items to the treegrid (Fixed)
- TreeGrid: the issue with drag-n-drop of rows (Fixed)
- Tree Collection: the issue with the “copy” and “move” methods (Fixed)
7.1.7 (May 17, 2021)
- Grid: the issue with the “adjust” and “maxWidth” properties (Fixed)
- Menu: the issue with the ability to block the context menu from being hidden via returning false to the “beforeHide” event (Fixed)
- TreeGrid: the issue that caused an item to disappear after dragging and dropping it under the container (Fixed)
- TreeGrid: the issue with selection when some of items are collapsed in TreeGrid (Fixed)
- Window: the issue with showing of the context menu which is attached to the window (Fixed)
- Data Collection: the error fired after an item with the already existing id is added to the component via the “add()” method of the data collection (Fixed)
- Tree Collection: the issue with the “filter()” method (Fixed)
1.5.4 (May 13, 2021)
- The incorrect work of the “Contains” filter (Fixed)
- The issue that caused no line break to appear between the header and the first row of data after exporting Pivot to the CSV file (Fixed)
- The issue with calculations that caused “0” to be shown as a total result in the grid footer cells when applying gridMode:”flat” (Fixed)
- The issue with dragging of the fields on touch devices (Fixed)
- The issue with the TypeScript definitions (Fixed)
Download the latest versions of our libraries and test them free of charge for 30 days:
Current clients may find the updated packages in their Client’s Area.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more updates on DHTMLX products next month.
P.S. In case you haven’t heard, our development team has recently rolled out a minor update of the DHTMLX Gantt libraries for React, Gantt, Svelte. You can find more information on the novelties included in this release in our blog.