Hello and welcome to the DHTMLX blog! Thanks for your willingness to enrich our content with your ideas. Without any further delay, let us put you in the picture about how we run things here and provide you with clear guidelines on guest posting.
What we do
Our blog is mainly focused on keeping our readers and the whole web dev community up to date on the latest developments in DHTMLX. Here you can find in-depth coverage of our latest releases and updates, comprehensive guides and tutorials allowing web developers to make the most of DHTMLX products, success stories of our customers, and much more.
How you can participate
Our content is intended for web developers, CEOs, team leads, project managers, and other specialists who value their time and visit our blog to read well-written and informative articles. Therefore, we set some obligatory requirements and quality standards for all submitted materials that should be met for publication.
- There are no size limits, so there is no need to intentionally shorten or drag out your story and harm its consistency. The quality of your content is our priority.
- Animate your text with your own or public domain visual materials (images, graphs, etc.). When using third-party materials, don’t forget to indicate their sources. If you are preparing a tutorial or how-to article with explanations of complex technical issues, we recommend including code snippets.
- Provide only 100% unique content (no reposts or plagiarism).
- Make sure that your material is logically structured (introduction, main part, conclusion) and has no grammatical errors.
- Remember to include links to original sources when citing any data. Do not use links that have nothing to do with your topic.
- Adhere to basic text formatting rules. Apply a proper markup for headings and subheadings, paragraph spacing, bolded/italicized/underlined text (when needed), etc. to ensure better readability.
Moderation and publication
Now let us clarify what will happen after you send an article to us.
The review process of your material can take up to 14 days. Please note that our editors may need to introduce changes to your text or make necessary adjustments to its presentation. After checking your article, we will notify you about our decision via email.
Bear in mind that the closer your article aligns with our guidelines, the greater chances to receive a green light for its publication in a short time.
Benefits of guest posting on DHTMLX blog
- If you have your own website and its domain authority is higher than 50, we will provide you with a backlink to help you attract more referral traffic and raise awareness of your work.
- You can also send us a couple of interesting facts from your bio and your photo, and we will add an author section at the end of your article to introduce you to our readers.
- We will promote your post via our social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and include it in our monthly news digest.
How to submit
Ready to submit your material or have any extra questions on guest posting? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject of your letter.
Looking forward to fruitful cooperation with you.