General idea and key points
The DHTMLX Optimus microframework allows simply creating applications of various complexity. You can easily customize these applications and quickly handle them. It’s possible, due to high flexibility, which is achieved by division of an application into separate parts – classes that can be developed separately and combined in any variations.
Here are some main points of our new js framework:
- An application consists of several modules, each of which includes the description of the interface (a view) as well as the logic of data processing and interacting with other views of the application.
- DHX Optimus is a client-side solution without any special requirements for the server-side, so you can use any backend technology (PHP, Java, .NET, Node.js, etc.)
- You can use many languages in an application built with our micro framework. Localization is implemented on the base of the Polyglot.js helper library.
- With DHTMLX Optimus, you can create several applications and use them together as modules of one large application.
- In order to use the building system, Node.js should be installed on your computer.
- Download Optimus micro framework from GitHub.
- To make a clearer picture of what DHTMLX Optimus is, you are welcome to check our docs.
- All the demo apps are rewritten on a new framework and their sources are uploaded to GitHub for you to study.
- The Optimus starter package is available on GitHub. It includes a simple app built with our new js ui framework.
You are welcome to share your thoughts and comments below! Stay tuned to our further news and updates.