dhtmlxVault 2.4 is out with lots of new features and improvements! What's New
- Cross-browser support
- Real-time progress bar indicator (PRO)
- Ability to download files
- Remaining time indicator
- Multiple file selection and upload
- Drag-and-drop (PRO, works in browsers with HTML5 support)
- Server-side samples for PHP, ASP.NET, Java
- Ability to set sizes of the uploader box
- Ability to load the list of previously uploaded files from the server
- Download the uploaded files
- Ability to check file types (extensions)
- Control the number of uploaded files
- 4 skins, including Bootstrap style
- Localization for text labels
- Custom icons for files
- Ability to add a custom file record into the vault's files area
- Integration with the dhtmlxSuite components
- HTML4, HTML5, Flash or Silverlight modes (auto-selected depending on a browser)
A much-requested feature, the progress bar graphically displays the progress of each file transfer. Optionally, dhtmlxVault can show the
estimated time remaining for an upload.
- Drag-and-drop functionality
Built on HTML5 standards, dhtmlxVault supports drag-and-drop capability making it really easy to upload one or multiple files to a web browser.
Different file types are displayed with corresponding icons. You can define more file types and add custom icons as needed.
- Server-side Integration
This file uploader works with any server-side platform (PHP, Java, and ASP.NET samples are included in the download package) and supports
the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Custom upload restrictions
dhtmlxVault allows you to define custom upload restrictions depending on file extension and file size.
You can also control the number and the total size of uploaded files.
Editions and Licenses
Standard Edition GNU GPL v2
Free under GPL
- Standard Functionality
- Use in unlimited projects
- Forum support
- Minor and Major updates
Professional Edition Commercial license
- PRO Features
- Use in one project (not SaaS)
- Standard ticket support
- 1 month of updates (minor, major, bugfixes)
Professional Edition Enterprise license
- PRO Features
- Use in unlimited projects Use in SaaS
- Premium ticket support
- 12 months of updates (minor, major, bugfixes)
Support & Learning Resources
Create a support request and get fast and qualified help from our support/development team.
More than 80 online technical samples for almost all Vault features.
If you don't have an active support subscription, you are welcome to post your technical questions to our forum.
It's moderated by our official support team.
Our detailed documentation can learn how to use Vault component and effectively implement it in your own applications.
It provides the detailed information regarding each aspect of the product.
Need help with dhtmlxVault integration into your app? Contact us